Thursday, August 12, 2010

QC Newsletter August 2010 - Kudos Corner

Kudos Corner

Thanks to Marcus at The Service Department in Wilsonville.

I needed a power cord for my laptop and decided to order online after visiting a local retailer that wanted around $80 for it. After getting a magnifying glass and reading the numbers that I would say are an equivalent of size 5 font, I ordered a power cord. Upon receiving it, I opened the package only to find that the tip that plugs into the laptop was the wrong size! THE WRONG SIZE!

I attended an AM Networking meeting and saw Marcus and told him my story. He politely said that he could get me one for $30. Sold! I took my broken one to him and a few days later it was in. I went to pick it up on SUNDAY, yes he’s open on Sunday and got my new power cord.

So if you have computer repairs, upgrades, need networking assistance or parts, save yourself time and frustration. Call The Service Department at 503-682-2682.

No comments:

Post a Comment